Sunday, October 12, 2008

Connect the Dots

Okay, I'm a political junky. Never meant for this to happen. Just did. It wasn't my fault though. Cable TV did it to me. And, talk radio. Wow!!! I must have been living in a cave before then. This 'raised-in-a-union-loving-Democrat-family' fifty something got Republicanized. Well, actually, I learned to read and think for myself. Enough about me.

In my readings of late, I have searched through Stanley Kurtz's articles from the last several months. He has been researching the records of Chicago Annenberg Challenge which seem to connect Obama and Ayers to ACORN and their involvement with the subprime loan mess. Evidently, ACORN not only pressured banks in Chicago to make these loans, but managed to pressure Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae to lower their credit standards. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Now, I don't want to bore my readers, but I have to ask. Is this a man that we want trying to fix the economy in our nation? Check out Stanley's articles for yourself. They read like a novel - only the scarey thing is that this is for real. Read for yourself. Then vote for John McCain.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home